Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bone Divination, part 1


Frucissiere sigil

Today I drew Frucissiere's sigil on the sidewalk at a crossroads near my house. I drew it as a base on which to leave a thanks offering for the instructions I've received. 
I've been curious about bone divination. In the Grimorium Verum Frucissiere's powers are listed as:
“Frucissière, called also Frulhel or Frastiel, can bring you anyone you want whether dead or alive. Said also: revives the dead. Also said: he has the powers of infernal necromancy by the divination of dry bones.”

The Divination of dry bones.  I have been working with Frucissiere to learn divination by bones. I have received my first lessons. I have started collecting bones. I have been doing research. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment