Sunday, March 23, 2014

Catching up

Wow, it's been three months since my last post. That seems about standard in my attention/distraction cycles. Since my last post much has happened. I have not done any more evocations as such. But I have moved to a more stable home with my partner, i've worked more with the spirits of the Mansions of the Moon, I've read Geosophia and the Grimorum Verum by Jake Stratton Kent (sparking many ideas), and we got a dog. Is it the work of Jophiel? Perhaps.
At any rate, life is good. 
There are, of course a few things that are needing attention. My art making has been somewhat fallow the past several months. Now that I have moved it is starting to come back to me. I'm starting to feel a bit burnt out by my day job. Very soon I will need to make peace with it or figure out some kind of exit strategy. And I will need to figure out a way to do magic in a shared space. My partner is ok with my occult activities in an abstract sense but she's not yet walked into a house full of incense smoke from a full on evokation ritual.  
So, the work I've been doing lately has consisted mostly of prayers and contemplations of the Spirits of the Mansions of the Moon according to the Greer/Warnock Picatrix moving toward their evocations. Also I've been thinking about the workings in the Grimorum Verum. 
One step at a time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment